$130 per 50-minute session
Offering discounted rate for interns, trainees, and associated looking to collect psychotherapy hours towards their licensure. Daytime appointments available for discounted rate.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance PPO Plan as an out-of-network provider. For any other insurance I will provide you with a super bill for each visit and paid fee, which you can turn in to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Some PPO’s reimburse the psychotherapy fee fully, some partially. If you are planning on using health insurance, it is always recommended you check with your insurance regarding your coverage first and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Does my plan cover out of network providers?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How do I submit a claim for a superbill?
Victim's of Crime
If you are a Victim of a Crime and you have filled out a police report, you may qualify to receive free counseling under the California Victim Witness Program. I am a provider with the Victim Witness Program to offer these services.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay for the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online . Contact
Questions? Please contact me for further information.